It's hard to come to terms with the loss of a loved one. You want to find a way to maintain the closeness after they are gone – but it's common to lack closure after the memorial or funeral events are over.
The grieving process is normal and essential. As you navigate this healing journey, look for ways to hold tight to the happier times you spent together.
There's a simple way to hold onto the memories of your loved one: cremation jewelry, also known as memorial jewelry or remembrance jewelry. Cremation jewelry for ashes can be a small container you wear as an accessory, holding a portion of the cremated ashes inside. Another design option is to infuse the ashes in a piece of porcelain or glass. Popular products include cremation necklaces, rings, bracelets, and more.
Unique cremation jewelry comes in all shapes and sizes. This piece holds deep meaning, so don't rush the process when choosing the perfect item. If jewelry isn't your thing, consider a different type of cremation keepsake to display in your home.
Best Unique Cremation Jewelry
The unique design of a cremation keepsake speaks volumes about your style and the personality of the deceased. Do you prefer wearing a pendant around your neck or a symbol of your devotion on your hand?
Cremation necklaces for ashes keep your loved one close to your heart at all times. Many of these necklaces pair a chain and pendant, including a small compartment to hold the ashes.
If rings are your accessory of choice, then find silver or gold cremation jewelry sized to fit your finger. Here are some unique designs to consider for necklaces or rings:
Unique Cremation Necklaces
- Heart Locket Necklace: The diamond accents and delicate etching on the heart make this beautiful, gold-plated necklace a treasure. The locket can hold a small photo or memento of your choice, such as a lock of hair or a bit of cremated ashes.
- Colored Cremation Pendant: Choose from more than 90 colors for the small case that holds your loved one's ashes. The intricate design on this necklace is stylish and personal, with a durable clasp to open up the pendant when needed.
- Teardrop Necklace: The teardrop shape with a small heart cutout captures the love and emotion you feel for your family member.
- Lotus Flower Necklace: The lotus flower is a Buddhist symbol of enlightenment and rebirth, making it a fitting charm to use on a cremation necklace. In the pendant's center is a small cremation jar to hold the ashes of a loved one.
- Stainless Steel Teddy Bear: The bear charm is delicate and fun, offering a unisex design to wear on a necklace or keychain. The bear holds between 1.5 – 2 grams of ashes.
Unique Cremation Rings
- AllerPierce Cremation Bracelet: For under $15, you can choose a black or silver urn pendant. The circle of life design is waterproof and durable, with an adjustable rope to fit wrists of all sizes.
- Eterneva Rings: Turn the ashes into a diamond, which can be mounted onto the jewelry of your choice. Eterneva gives you a forever keepsake that is personal and forever.
- Memorial Ash Stone: Create a one-of-a-kind, handmade druzy mounted on a beautiful ring base. Over 100 colors are available, giving you the ability to personalize the design to match your preferences.
- Compass Ring: Find meaning in your life after loss by keeping "true north" on your ring finger. The compass design encapsulates the ashes of your loved one in a waterproof compartment.
Best Cheap Cremation Jewelry
It's easy to see why sterling silver cremation jewelry is a popular choice. This material is durable and stylish, with a variety of designs to match your unique personality. Other jewelry materials can be affordable as well.
Unique cremation jewelry doesn't have to cost a lot of money. Here are a few options that cost less than a nice dinner at your favorite restaurant:
Cheap Cremation Necklaces
- Hourglass Necklace: Hold onto time with an hourglass design to encapsulate the ashes. The high-quality glass is durable and fashionable, with a simple feature to unscrew the top when you are ready to add the ashes. This style is a great choice if you want glass cremation jewelry.
- Heart Pendant Necklace: Add style to any outfit with a heart pendant necklace, designed with sterling silver and cubic zirconia sparkles. This necklace has a luxury design and an affordable price tag.
- Urn Necklace: Not only does this urn necklace hold the ashes, but its exquisite design is a stylish way to accessorize any outfit. Personalize the necklace with an engraved message on the back of the cremation necklace.
- Urn Keychain: If a simple design is your preference, then this basic urn keychain is a great option! String the keychain on a necklace chain, or hook it to a chain in your day bag.
- Cylinder Keepsake – Pack of 4: The low cost of this 4-pack of memorial keepsakes makes it an easy choice. Give your family matching ash containing cylinder necklaces to unite all who share common memories of their loved one.
Cheap Cremation Rings
- Sterling Silver Rose Ring: Not only does this ring have a unique, stunning design, but it holds up to 0.18 oz of your loved one's ashes. The classy ring comes with an affordable price tag.
- Infinity Ring: The infinity symbol on this ring reminds you that love is never-ending. Glittering CZ accents and an inscription in the band make it a special item you'll love to wear every day.
- Heart Urn Ring: Personalize the engraved heart with the name of your loved one, a date, or any other message of your choice. Due to the size of the heart, the engraving must be 6 characters or less.
Best Cremation Jewelry for Men
It's easy to find cremation jewelry for women, and more options are coming on the market for men. Consider these stylish and modern cremation keepsakes that the men in your life will enjoy:
- Circle of Life Necklace: The classic eternity pendant comes in a variety of colors. This handcrafted necklace has an adjustable rope and sturdy materials that will hold up for years.
- Memorial Urn Bracelet: The combination of stainless steel and genuine leather gives this urn bracelet a classy appearance. Choose from various sizes, colors, and designs to match his personality.
- Celtic Cross Ring: The retro style of this cremation ring includes a Celtic design, with a compartment inside to store the ashes. The dark design looks great for both casual and dressier events.
- Bullet Urn Necklace: A stainless steel design comes in either black or silver, with a bullet-shaped urn to hold the ashes. Choose a custom engraving to make it a one-of-a-kind keepsake.
- Fish Hook Urn Necklace: If fishing is his hobby of choice, then this hook necklace will go great with his tackle box. Other personalization options are available, such as a birthstone or name tag if desired.
- Jovivi Dog Tags: A dog tag shape is a perfect container to hold cremated ashes. This urn necklace is made of stainless steel and has a waterproof rubber ring to protect the contents.
Personalized Cremation Jewelry to Match Your Style
If you aren't ready to say goodbye after the cremation and memorial service, then cremation jewelry is a great way to keep your loved one close wherever you go. Choose a personalized piece that helps you honor their lifestyle, hold the memories, and keep their essence by your side always.